Thursday, October 22, 2009

Watashi no Mirai no Dannasama no MY HEART<3

Damn it all to hell that I can't find a HD version of this video on youtube to make decent screencaps with. The new Berryz Koubou double side PV releases came out Sunday and while I, like everyone else, am not a Ryusei Boy fan the B side (or alternative A side?) Watashi no Mirai no Dannasama is PURE SPUN GOLD serves to remind me why, as a whole, I like Berryz Koubou a hell of a bit more than Morning Musume these days. Berryz doesn't take itself seriously. It's unpretentious camp fun every single. The girls have more personality and energy and I still am interested in anything anyone of them is doing. Demonstration of idol prowess or demonstration of my absent life: you decide!


Sugaya Risako is the image that pops into my mind whenever anyone uses the term "lolita". She has clearly perfected the art. I'm not saying that I find a fourteen year old to be attractive (I will wait until she is seventeen), but I have no doubt that she could be a serial killer or a dominatrix and no one would be any the wiser.

Dear Lee, You are so funny and sexy and kawaii~nee! I would totally love to boss you around and make you admire my Alyson Hannigan S4 Willow hair and strong jaw. Thanks for being a fan! xoxo, Natsuyaki Miyabi

Maasa Sudou is considered (not by me) to be the 'fat' girl in Berryz, which apparently makes me a chub chaser. However, those who claim that she is the 'fat' girl are normally Tanaka Reina fans, and that girl desperately needs a sandwich or perhaps an IV drip of some fluids.


Yurina Kumai or Yurina OH MY depending on how much dignity you want to lose. I'll just say that she's literally six feet tall. Her nickname is the "Tower of Berryz". Oh Yurina. Doki Doki desu ka.

No comments:

Post a Comment