Monday, September 14, 2009

The pink and blue outfit is actually #8 on my official recovery room list of things I'd like to cosplay.

In other "way too late" news I finally found the Youtube clip of Ayumi Hamasaki's "Ladies Night" music video. Be prepared for goose stepping, BDSM, a maid costume, furry leg warmers, and attack of the clones.

I love the song. I think the video is the story of when Hamasaki wandered into "Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind" and then proceeded to drink the water. And wait is there a feminist message hidden somewhere in here? Or is it possibly a completely anti-feminist message that you should NEVER GO TO LADIES NIGHT EVER.

Judge for yourself:


I thought lyrics might give me a better idea of what the shit this was, but sadly they were of absolutely no help.

Snaps go out to Lee Hiley's astute J-pop observations:
Bubblegum Blues says:
I think it's about her laying on the bed tripping balls

No comments:

Post a Comment