Thursday, September 10, 2009

Still Nonsense.

Alison blogged once that in college I used to Google image search "red panda" or "whale shark" whenever I was particularly upset about the results of a figure skating competition or some social injustice. I haven't done that in awhile and it's a damn shame. Here are some things to look at that help me with my spirits, maybe they will help you with yours.

Obligatory red panda picture aka 'da best animal.

This is actually a lizard called the "Mexican Walking Fish" or something. I like it's funny ears.

I like looking at pictures of the planets, Neptune and Uranus in particular, as they are the ICE planets. Look at all of that frozen methane.

Michishige Sayumi. I could not ever be mad at her if I knew her personally. I would probably let her drive my car drunk if she wanted.

A diagram of Star Trek Universe ships. Check out the E class Enterprise and Voyager in the lower left corner!

2 comments: