Sunday, September 27, 2009

Arts and Crafts and Courtesans

So I've been very slowly working on Deco-den'ing my phone in the last week or so. Tonight I actually finished up the backplate, but I can't find my camera cable to upload pictures. For those unfamiliar with the term it involves taking totally normal objects, like your celly or maybe a compact and gluing shit all over it. Mine is turning out similar to the one above except with little pastel pearls, pink rhinestone hearts, and a giant Hello Kitty bow.

Here are other things catching my fancy this evening:

Jewelry made out of resin, especially these little heart earrings.

Bug collections.

The First Edition of Advanced Dungeons and Dragons Random Harlot Table (The doxy at work is $20):

Ruby Rocket, an American cosplayer who Lee linked me to. Can you fangirl a fangirl?


She's gets two mentions, because look at her as Phoenix:

1 comment: