Monday, September 7, 2009

Debut Costumes! Kyaa DESU!~

In less than a month I will be on stage or across your bathroom floor in these very costumes! I assume this means we'll be performing Dakishimete Dakishimete, Omakase Guardian!, and Nanchatte Renai for sure.

Fun Fact: One of these idols is 14 years old, which means if I met her in the context I normally meet 14 year old girls I'd be filling out a CPS report.




I'll be curious about my ability to dance in this garb. You can't see them there, but the shoes are high heeled fuck me kitten boots with a platform. The bodice also looks really tight and not incredibly breathable. However,SMALL HAT.






From left to right I am completely fine with two, four, five, and six. I don't get why Maasa (far right) is wearing a Garland "window treatment", but I'll take it over two different color hiking boots. Even though these get ups are the most "every day" costuming options of the three things I will be wearing (I've seen the star tights at Forever 21), they are my least favorite. I'm not sure if this says something about me, but it probably does. However, LEATHER COLLARS.




No really.

No comments:

Post a Comment